Do your dreads need some extra TLC? You haven’t had your hair done for a while and you want them to be back in shape?
Do you some repair done? Treat your dreads with our Ultimate TLC package!
Signature Herbal Detox
I’ll start with my Signature Herbal Detox. It delivers an amazingly deep and refreshing cleanse. It will remove build up of scalp oils, dust, grime and any product residues from your dreadlocks leaving your scalp fresher and dreadlocks lighter, tighter and healthier.
My Herbal Detox delivers the ultimate clean thanks to the exceptional antibacterial and anti-fungal cleaning properties of essential oil blend. It will leave your scalp fresh and tingly.
Why do a Herbal Detox?
Because of their nature alone, locs are prone to attract and create build up in the center which is far more difficult to wash away than with regular hair. Apart from that, locs take an extremely long time to dry which, in turn, can lead to mold if they are not dried completely.
How often should you do a dread detox?
I recommend doing a herbal detox 2-4 times a year depending on your personal lifestyle. For example, if you work indoors or outside, if you go to the gym frequently or not or if you spend your time in an area prone to dirt. It also depends on what products you use for you dreads. If you use butters or wax (even though you really shouldn’t) they will cause build up.
The benefits of my Herbal Detox
- It will help balancing the sebum production and your hair will be less oily.
- The vinegar can prevent mildew, mold, and even lice from growing inside your locs.
- It will tame frizzy hair.
- Stimulate your hair growth.
- It will soften your locs.
I will now tidy up your dreadlocks from the roots to the tips. I will repair your dreads if needed.
Ultimate TLC Price
How to book your Ultimate TLC?
Here are the 3 simple steps to book your appointment:
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from the total price at the end of your service.
- Come to your appointment, relax and let me take care of your dreadies 🙂