Consultations will be done via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text messages. Please be sure to attach a clear, and recent photo of your hair. Let us know when was the last time you had your dreads done and what method was used.
On the day of your appointment, you will have another consultation to confirm the service.
About our Dreadlocks Maintenance services
Dreadlocks maintenance can take between 1–6h depending on the number of locs, how much loose hair you have and when was the last time you had your dreads done.
The roots and the body of the dreadlocks will be tightened using a crochet needle. We don’t use any product, wax or glue.
Dreadlocks Maintenance price list
|Dreadlock Maintenance||Price||Average time|
|Half Head (man bun, underneath dreads, top knot…)||$140||1-3h|
|Ultimate TLC (1)||$250||4-6h|
(1) Ultimate TLC service is for dreadlocks that need more than just a maintenance: a good tidy up (length and roots) and/or some repair.
All in chair work is to be paid in cash at the end of each appointment.
About your locticians
- Ellie is based a few minutes walk from Holsworthy station. She has been a loctician for 6 years. You can view her portfolio here.
- Ernesto is based in North Bondi. He has been a loctician for 4 years. You can view his portfolio here.
Booking your Dreadlock Maintenance service
Appointments are booked online. A deposit is required before booking your appointment and will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
Here are the 4 simple steps to book your appointment online:
- Select your service.
- Select your loctician
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
Do you need more information about our dreadlock maintenance services? Give us a call on 02 8001 6456 , send us an email at email@example.com or fill the form below: