- Have your dreads fallen out of shape?
- Do you have lot of loose hair?
- Maybe you have big loops or huge gaps that are weakening the dreadlock?
No matter what the problem is, my Dreadlock Reconstruction is a next level service to my Dreadlock Maintenance.
This service is for dreads deemed by me to be beyond regular maintenance work (for example seriously neglected dreads, very loose dreads, increasing/decreasing number of dreads)
Give your dreads the TLC they deserve 🙂
Dreadlock Reconstruction – Average Time: 4-6h – Price estimate $250
- a recent portrait picture of yourself with your hair out.
- let me know when was the last time you had your dread maintenance.
Booking your appointment
Appointments are booked online only.
A deposit is required before booking your appointment to secure your service.
The deposit will be deducted from the total amount at the end of your service.
Once an appointment and deposit have been made, if you fail to show up for the selected service without giving at least 2 days notice, you will be asked to pay a second deposit for the service you have selected to have done before rebooking.
Hey! I am Dan. I am based in Mount Druitt.