Get instant desired length with my dread extension service!
About Dreadlock Extensions
I can attach 2 types of dreadlock extensions:
- 100% Human Hair
- High quality Synthetic Hair
They can be attached to both brand new and mature dreads.
Colouring your extensions
Human Hair dreadlock can be dyed. However, because they have previously being dyed to achieve the target colour, you might not be able to achieve your desired colour.
Synthetic dreadlock extensions can’t be dyed.
Caring for your dread extensions
- Your dread extensions may feel a bit stiff at first but they will soften and become more flexible with time.
- There is no maintenance for your extensions other than your standard new growth maintenance that comes along with all dreadlocks.
- Use a residue free dreadlock shampoo to wash your dreads.
How long does your hair needs to be to add dreadlock extensions?
Your hair needs to be at least 5-6cm long in order to start dreadlocks.
Are you interested in having dreadlock extensions but you still have some questions about it? Have all your questions answered in my in depth dreadlock extensions guide.
How long will your extensions last?
Your synthetic hair extensions will last you between 1-2 years. On the other hand, human hair dread extensions will last you 2-3 years +.
Dreadlock extension services pricing
I charge $70 per hour for dreadlock extension installation.
It takes around 4-7h to start dreads with extensions on a half head and 7-12h+ on a full head.
Hey, I am Dan! I am based in Mount Druitt.
Booking your Dreadlock Extension service
Here are the 4 simple steps to book your appointment online:
- Select your extension service.
- Select your appointment date & time.
- Enter your details & pay your deposit with a credit/debit card. This will be deducted from your appointment at the end of your service.
- Once you have booked online, you will receive a confirmation email and text.
Once an appointment and deposit have been made, if you fail to show up for the selected service without giving at least 2 days notice, you will be asked to pay a second deposit for the service you have selected to have done before rebooking.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by: